I love information. It not only makes me smarter but inspires me to do more with my life and better myself. Here are some of my favorite books I recommend regularly to others. From personal finances to growing a business, these books have had a lasting impact on me. I think you just may get a little something out of them, too.
1. Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey
2. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
3. Tribes: We need you to lead us by Seth Godin
4. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
5. Difficult Conversations: How to discuss what matters most by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen
6. How the Mighty Fall: And why some companies never give in by Jim Collins
7. Good to Great by Jim Collins
8. The Millionaire Next Door: Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas Stanley, Ph.D., and William Danko, Ph.D.
9. Why Should the Boss Listen to You: The Seven Disciplines of the Trusted Strategic Advisor by James Lukaszewski
10. The Little Red Book of Wisdom by Mark DeMoss
Have you read any of these? If so, I’d to love to read your thoughts in the comments section.
What books do you recommend?